Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Cuntdar Creator

Warning: X-rated review! Not for delicate souls. Ignore accordingly.




SU Champion of Swearing



Meet BumApples, a man with an attitude, clearly. He is the so far unchallenged SU champion of swearing.


BumApples and I share the love of science, flamenco and maps. He is a scientist himself; an owner of astonishing instruments. Below you'll find a sensational result from the highly sophisticated Cuntdar™. I've tried to get hold of the technical specification of the instrument, but to no avail, completely out of reach for me, I'm afraid. Nevertheless, we can all enjoy and reflect on the mind blowing results from the Cuntdar™.

Photobucket

Cunts around BumApples at 0100 CET/0000 GMT. Red dot = cunt


BumApples observes and counts the number of cunts among us. According to a recent study the number is frighteningly high. 99,555555554% to be exact. :-)

Well, the truth of the matter is that BumApples is a hilarious writer with a good heart. The word cunt just happen to be his favorite swearing word. What I particularly like about BumApples is his refreshing politically incorrect directness.

Go visit his SU blog. Should you be among the more delicate souls, just ignore the swearing and look for his longer essays. They are really worth a read!

My favorite swearing word is - excuse my French - Merde! :-)




1 comment:

The Curried Jesus said...

My God, that bumapples is without the biggest cunt I have ever had the misfortune to come across. What a massive twat