Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome




Welcome to PlanetBye



Credit: NRAO/AUI and J. Hibbard

The Antennae




PlanetBye is the website of Bente Lilja Bye aka Stellare. It covers mainly scientific topics but also completely random topics like art, social media, personal ramblings etc. The last year Stellare has collected an awesome set of science related photography and they will appear on this blog too. As Stellare will leave it to her son to make millions, PlanetBye is completely ad free without any economic interests whatsoever. You can all breathe here. :-)

Note: PlanetBye will be updated several times a day the days to come as I am copying my science posts from Stellare. I imagine I'll be writing stuff only for PlanetBye also eventually, but for now I am working on safeguarding my previous work on Stellare.





No comments: