Monday, October 13, 2008

Drug




Easy on the drugs...




...is NOT popular

It seems people are not so keen on going easy on the drugs. On the contrary, we turn to drugs hoping our brains will work better. By "we" I do not include me. Yesterday I watched "Fear and loathing in Las Vegas" (with Johnny Depp, one of my favorite actors) and especially after watching that movie, I have a hard time seeing how a feast on drugs can enhance anything but lunacy. It is not the same kind of drugs, or at least not all of them, that people use to improve their brains functionality, but still.

It could be that I am privileged, I mean I believe I have a body that produces all the drugs I want - and it is for free! What is the matter with a good laugh and a breathtaking (in the literal meaning of the word) run in the woods anyways?

My brain works perfect on self bodily produced drugs, thank you very much!




No comments: